New Version, New Feature 0.37.2.b
New feature: Add/Setup domain & install Wordpress in single step.
With this feature, installing a CMS (currently wordpress) is not a long process (not almost a nightmare).
As you know, in previous versions of ehcp, there are "Easy Install Script" (EIS) feature.
This new feature advances this EIS feature to the next step.
Howto use this feature:
* just login to ehcp,
* click on "add/setup domain & install wordpress" which is on top of rith frame,
* enter your domainname and click submit..
What this new function does in some detail:
* Add/setup domain as usual,
* add a mysql&user for wordpress
* install wordpress as was in Easy Install Scripts
* Complete the installation of wordpress automatically, default admin username: admin, password is displayed on ehcp web gui. mysql user pass is also same.
This feature advances one-click installs in the market to the next level, by integrating domain setup with CMS installation.
You may see this working in our new "real demo", as mentioned in http://ehcp.net/?q=node/152
New version download: (beta)
This is version 0.37.2.b
Tested on: Ubuntu 14.04
installation is as usual: http://ehcp.net/?q=node/153
If you have any problems regarding new package, let me know.
Hope this will be useful for everyone.