ehcpdeveloper - Sun, 11/09/2014 - 13:45
New feature: Add/Setup domain & install Wordpress in single step.
With this feature, installing a CMS (currently wordpress) is not a long process (not almost a nightmare).
Howto use this feature:
* just login to ehcp,
* click on "add/setup domain & install wordpress" which is on top of rith frame,
* enter your domainname and click submit..
What this new function does in some detail:
* Add/setup domain as usual,
* add a mysql&user for wordpress
* install wordpress as was in Easy Install Scripts
* Complete the installation of wordpress automatically, default admin username: admin, password is displayed on ehcp web gui. mysql user pass is also same.
http://184.108.40.206/ehcp (This runs on a small VPS, so, maybe slow or busy sometime)
This is real demo. Meaning, this is a real working server. The domain that you define here works directly.
Products that you can buy.
ehcpdeveloper - Thu, 07/03/2014 - 14:04
With our last announcement, we talked about new update about Ubuntu 14.04.
Something has changed in Ubuntu 14.04 and new php versions. So, we had to touch a little to ehcp. The new version is 0.36.4.b ; the last letter b at end denotes beta.
EHCP is a Free Hosting Control Panel for Ubuntu/Debian/Mint and similars, a web based software for managing your hosting server. You can manage your domains, ftp, emails and more using EHCP
In future, I have plans for design & distribution of ehcp.
I am considering using python more in ehcp. As python becoming more and more popular, I will try it more in server management.
ehcpdeveloper - Mon, 11/03/2008 - 12:28
For downloading, you may go HERE , or,
you may also download and install ehcp by
opening the console and entering the following:
wget -O ehcp.tgz www.ehcp.net/ehcp_latest.tgz
tar -zxvf ehcp.tgz
Note that, ehcp is GPL licenced. that means you can get/use/modify it for any purpose